Can you ever have enough simple chicken breast recipes? For so many of us it is our go to ingredient for getting a quick and healthy dinner on the table. Our Chicken Gascony recipe is one of our favorites for simple chicken breast recipes. It is easy, quick, and delivers a big punch of flavor.
We served it with a simple salad and some crusty bread for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner. Give this recipe a try and let us know in the comments how it worked for you!
Easy and delicious with tons of intense flavor!
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 3 tbs olive oil divided
- 2 shallots peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 tsp thyme dried
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbs white wine optional
- In zip top plastic bag or in a shallow dish, combine chicken,1 tbs oil, shallots, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt & some black pepper. Marinate for 15 mins. Heat remaining oil in skillet on med. Pour chicken mixture into skillet and cook until chicken is almost opaque all the way through. Add the wine (optional), turn the heat to high, and cook another 2 mins until chicken is cooked through (internal temp of 165).
Looking for some more ideas for easy weeknight dinners? Check out these other posts below:
Chicken N Dumplings: a homemade chicken and dumplings recipe