Terms and Conditions-The Dinner Daily Inc.
Updated as of 11-13-2017
- The Dinner Daily, Inc is a meal planning subscription service offering various plans and terms. By signing up you are agreeing to be billed on a recurring basis in accordance with your subscription term. Three (3) month subscriptions will be billed every three months until cancelled, Six (6) month subscriptions will be billed every 6 months and Annual (12 months) subscriptions will be billed on the annual anniversary date.
- All subscriptions offer a 14 day trial. You will not be charged the subscription fee for the first 14 days of your membership. On day 15, unless cancelled within the first 14 days, you will be charged the subscription fee for the term you selected upon signing up for the service.
- The Subscription is to be used by the Subscriber or Subscriber’s household only. The weekly menu or shopping list reports cannot be distributed, copied, or forwarded to another email address without permission from The Dinner Daily LLC. Sign in details for the site may not be shared beyond the subscriber’s household. Our system will send us an alert if multiple IP addresses are logging in with the same user ID and password. If this policy is violated, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately.
- Menu Plans are available to subscribers by logging into the Member’s Dashboard on our website at www.thedinnerdaily.com. The menus and shopping lists are posted on the site in accordance with the timetable listed on our website. It is the subscriber’s responsibility to log into the site and retrieve the menu plans. As a courtesy, we also email out menu reports to our subscribers when menu plans are posted each week. Please note: this email is not considered as the primary delivery method of the menus, shopping list and coupons.
- By signing up for our service, you agree to allow us to send email to you with links to your weekly plans and from time to time with membership information or to let you know about new features.
- Subscribers should print out the current week’s menu reports each week if they would like to keep a copy of the menu and shopping list. We only store the current week and previous week’s reports on the Member’s dashboard. Copies of prior menus or shopping list cannot be emailed out to subscribers.
- Refund Policy: There will be no charge if a subscriber cancels within the first 14 days. For cancellations after 14 days, refunds will not be issued, but subscriptions will end at the end of the then current term.
- All subscriptions will automatically be renewed and your account will be charged, unless you cancel before the renewal date. Subscribers may cancel their subscription by filling out the form on the “Account Settings” page. If you signed up for our service using your Paypal account, you may also cancel by logging into your Paypal account or calling Paypal at 1-800-221-1161. If you have any problems cancelling your account please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you. Please note: unsubscribing to our mailing list DOES NOT cancel your account.
- Nutritional information is provided using third party software (Shop n Cook) and is to be used as approximate values only. In no way should this information be used in making medical decisions. Nutritional values provided will vary from final results depending on actual measurements, products and the brand used to prepare the recipe. Unless otherwise noted on the recipe, the serving size used in the calculation is for five people. Subscribers should consult with a nutritionist or doctor as to your individual dietary needs and /or restrictions as well as the appropriateness of any of our recipes.
- The Dinner Daily Inc. will not be held liable for any adverse reactions due to the preparation and/or consumption of the recipes, whether related to allergies, medical conditions, or other causes.
- The Dinner Daily Inc. is not affiliated with the grocery stores for which we provide menu plans. Our weekly menus are based on what is on sale at these stores, per the store’s advertised sales. The grocery stores are responsible for the availability of the items on sale. Advertised sales items may vary from store to store and may be out of stock.
- The coupon search provided each week to subscribers is a supplemental service and although every attempt will be made to identify all available coupons, we do not guarantee that all coupons in circulation for items on the weekly shopping list will be identified. Coupons are also time sensitive and although the coupon may be available at the time of providing the link to subscribers, coupons can expire at any time as determined by the issuer of the coupon.
- For the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, the 4th of July and other holidays, some menus may not be aligned with store sales depending on the store’s sales cycle and any changes the stores may make to their sales during holiday periods.
- EXCEPT AS EXRPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE DINNER DAILY LLC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO RECIPES, AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED HERUNDER. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT,ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE DINNER DAILY LLC. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DINNER DAILY LLC BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, LIQUIDATED, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time.
- By subscribing to this service, you agree to the above Terms and Conditions of the service.