Terms and Conditions-The Dinner Daily LLC
1. The Dinner Daily LLC is a meal planning subscription service offering various plans and terms. By
signing up you will be billed on a recurring basis in accordance with your
subscription term. Members can cancel anytime during their subscription term.
2. The Subscription is to be used by the Subscriber or Subscriber’s household only. The weekly
menu or shopping list reports cannot be distributed, copied, or forwarded to another email
address without permission from The Dinner Daily LLC. Sign in details for the site may not be
shared beyond the subscriber’s household. Our automated system will send us an alert if
multiple IP addresses are logging in with the same user ID and password. If this policy is violated,
we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately.
3. Menu Plans are available to subscribers by logging into the Member’s Dashboard on our website
at www.thedinnerdaily.com. Reports are posted on the site in accordance with the timetable
on the “How it Work’s” page of our site. It is the subscriber’s responsibility to log into the site
and retrieve the menu plans. As a courtesy, we will email the primary store menus
when plans are posted each week. Please note: this reminder is not considered the
delivery of the menus and related reports. To receive this reminder email, subscribers must opt
in to our mailing list. An email asking you if you would like to opt in to our email list is sent out
immediately after sign up. The menus for all the stores in your region can be accessed on the website.
4. Subscribers should print out the current week’s menu reports each week if they would like to
keep a copy of the menu and shopping list . We only store the current week and previous
week’s reports on the Member’s only dashboard. Archived copies of menu reports cannot be
emailed out to subscribers.
5. Refund Policy: For all term memberships, refunds cannot be issued after 14 days of starting the
service. We cannot process refunds after this period expires.
6. At the end of our subscription service, your subscription will automatically be renewed and your
account will be charged, unless you cancel before the renewal date. Subscribers are responsible
for cancelling their subscription by logging in and filling out the Cancel form under the Account Settings tab.
If you signed up using your Paypal account, you can cancel directly with Paypal or by using the Cancel form.
If you have any problems cancelling your account please email us at email@example.com.
Please note: unsubscribing to our mailing list DOES NOT cancel your account.
7. Nutritional information is provided using third party software (Shop n Cook) and is to be used as
approximate values only. In no way should this information be used in making medical
decisions. Nutritional values provided may vary from final results depending on actual
measurements, products and the brand used to prepare the recipe. Unless otherwise noted on
the recipe, the serving size used in the calculation is for five people. Subscribers should consult
with a nutritionist or doctor as to your individual dietary needs and /or restrictions as well as the
appropriateness of any of our recipes.
8. The Dinner Daily LLC will not be held liable for any adverse reactions due to the preparation
and/or consumption of the recipes, whether related to allergies, medical conditions, or other
9. The Dinner Daily LLC is not affiliated with the grocery stores for which we provide menu plans.
Our weekly menus are based on what is on sale at these stores, per the store’s advertised sales.
The grocery stores are responsible for the availability of the items on sale. In certain instance,
the advertised prices may vary from store to store.
10. The coupon search provided each week to subscribers is a supplemental service and although
every attempt will be made to identify all available coupons, we do not guarantee that all
coupons in circulation for items on the weekly shopping list will be identified.
11. Menu reports based on in store specials will not be posted for the following weeks during 2015/2016:
December 21st 2015, December 28th 2015, and April 18th, 2016. Menu reports will still be posted
on the Members’ Dashboard for each of these weeks but the menus will be based on Member
favorites rather than in store specials.
12. For the Thanksgiving Holiday and the 4th of July, weekly menus will only be issued with three (3)
weeknight meals due to the holiday.
13. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE DINNER DAILY LLC
MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO RECIPES,
AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED HERUNDER. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT,ARE
HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE DINNER DAILY LLC. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DINNER DAILY LLC BE
LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, LIQUIDATED, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time.
15. By subscribing to this service, you agree to the above Terms and Conditions of the service.