At The Dinner Daily, we are ALL about easy dinners. You could even say we are kinda obsessed with this topic of how to make dinners easy, healthy and affordable…especially for busy people. If there is one topic that is a constant with our team discussions it is “how can we make this easier for our members? Is this feature/recipe/website edit in line with our quest to make our members’ lives easier?” We have had some pretty lively debates over the years and have talked to thousands of busy people about dinner.
So when our members starting telling us they wanted to be able to search our recipe database directly from their menus, we listened. Members still receive their ready to go personalized dinner menu (complete with shopping list) each week as usual. Now, with the new search feature, members can find even more options each week. We have a link to a quick video below to show this feature in action.
How to Search for Easy Dinner Recipes:
- From the Member Dashboard, click on the Menu Icon
- After reviewing your menu, if there is a recipe you want to swap click on the pencil icon. This is right next to the recipe name.
- You will then see a drop down menu of possible swap options pre-selected by The Dinner Daily based on your food preferences and the specials at your selected store. You will also notice the “Search all Recipes” bar at the very top of this drop down.
- To search for other easy dinner options, simply start typing into the search bar. You can search by cuisine type (“Mexican Chicken”), by ease of prep (“Easy Chicken Recipes”), or by a specific recipe name. You will then be presented with up to 10 recipe options.
- To select one of the options, just click on the recipe in the search results. This recipe will then be in your menu for the week, and the ingredients will be on your shopping list too!
- You can search for both main dishes and sides. The process for searching for sides is the same as outlined above.
- Remember: when you discover a recipe that you love, you can Favorite these recipes (just click on the heart icon) so they are saved in your account for future weeks.
We also have a quick video to see this feature in action. Click HERE TO WATCH THE .54 SECOND VIDEO!